Rite Aid pharmacy
Rite Aid corporate office - riteaid.com

Rite Aid pharmacy, Rite Aid corporate office - riteaid.com
   Bookmark for Rite Aid corporate office - riteaid.com. for medications, health and beauty aids, personal care items, cosmetics, household items, convenience foods, beverages, seasonal merchandise, greeting cards, more. - Rite Aid corporate office, riteaid.com.
Quote and financial information from Yahoo.
Financials from Google
MSN Money Central
RiteAid Corp.
30 Hunter Lane
Camp Hill, PA 17011
Phone: 717-761-2633, Fax: 717-731-3878
Website: http://www.riteaid.com

- Information about Rite Aid pharmacy
   RiteAid Corporation, through its subsidiaries, operates in 31 states across the country and in the District of Columbia. As of February, 2010, it operated 4,780 stores. The drugstores primarily offer pharmacy services and sells approximately 3,300 products under the RiteAid brand. It provides prescription drugs and front end products - over-the-counter medications, health and beauty aids, personal care items, cosmetics, household items, convenience foods, beverages, seasonal merchandise, greeting cards and various other everyday and convenience products and photo processing products. During the fiscal year ended February 27, 2010 (fiscal 2010), prescription drug sales accounted for 67.9% of its total sales. Rite Aid pharmacy offers approximately 25,000 front-end products, which accounted for the remaining 32.1% of its total sales during fiscal 2010. Rite Aid pharmacy offers its products to customers covered by third party payors - insurance companies, prescription benefit management companies, government agencies, private employers or other managed care providers. It has a strategic alliance with GNC to operate GNC stores within Rite Aid pharmacy. The company was founded in 1927 and is headquartered in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania. - Rite Aid pharmacy, Rite Aid corporate office




Shop Many

Established
Stores

Online

Rite Aid corporate office
Contact Established-Stores - jhntek@gmail.com   |   Updated - Jun 14, 2017   |   Privacy-Policy


    Rite Aid corporate office riteaid.com for medications, health and beauty aids, personal care items, cosmetics, household items, convenience foods, beverages, seasonal merchandise, greeting cards, more. Rite Aid pharmacy, Rite Aid corporate office riteaid.com.